Monday, June 25, 2018

This afternoon, Sylvia and Caeden went to the pool with Tracie and her kids, so Annah and I went to town.  We got some things she needed for camp later this week, then went to Barnes and Noble.  She needs to choose a monologue to prepare for her time at Blue Lake.  We found one book she may be able to pick one out of.  I found some books of plays.  I skimmed one play that may be a potential for this fall!  And I got lots of ideas to reserve books of plays from the library.



 When we got home, Jeremy took the kids up to school for weight lifting.  They are all doing well with it and enjoying the time together.

I grilled some chicken and used the gas burner on the stove to cook rice at the same time.  It was the first time I'd tried it, but it was nice not to have something cooking in the kitchen to go back and forth to while grilling!  


No comments:

Post a Comment