Today was the first day of marching band camp! These two were excited and ready to go!
As Caeden practiced guitar this morning, I asked to record him. He didn't want me to, but decided he would do it himself so he could watch it back and learn from watching himself.
He recorded several songs, but since I am having issues with importing videos from Google Photos into YouTube and I'm not sure anyone can even see these here on the blog, I'll just post one for now.
This afternoon, Caeden and I went to town. We took our big change jar with a couple years worth of change to the bank for vacation money. It was more than $500 worth of change!
We went to the library this afternoon. Caeden has been very anxious to play a Star Wars game on XBox, but I wasn't sure about it. I told him he could try it out at the library. He got to play for over an hour today and was very excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment