Saturday, July 8, 2017

Nostalgia

I'm very slowly trying to organize and purge each room of our home.  I've started on the den, but it is very full and overwhelming.  However, it is full of nostalgic treasures...

This is a bag from my Aunt Wanda's fabric store that she owned and ran in Churubusco for many years.  I have fond memories of visiting her there.


These are some little doodles that my Grandma Mc did.  I have a lot of her music books, and I find these on little notes inside them.




I love that these are dated...




This is our engagement notice (including some incorrect info) from the Churubusco newspaper.

This is an amazing recipe Jeremy's Aunt Nancy gave me for Amish Caramels.  She got it from her and Uncle Paul's amish neighbors.

Cora and Josh's wedding was 17 years ago today!  I'm not sure I had seen this picture before today when Cora shared it on Facebook.  It was such a beautiful weekend, and we loved being able to celebrate with our dear friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment