Caeden and his wrestling team competed in a big tournament at LeRoy today. There were 19 teams there, so it was a long day. I taught lessons this morning, so Grandma Sandi and another wrestling mom took pictures and kept me updated via Facebook until I could get there. (Jeremy was there, but he was coaching and unable to text or take pics.)
I missed it, but Caeden won his first match of the day 6-0!
Caeden had a match very soon after Sylvia and I got to the tournament. Jeremy was mat-side as his coach for this one, and it was a tough one. I think it is just extra tough when Dad is your coach.
Jessie in her big brother Nathan's headgear, with her twin brother Sam peeking below her elbow...these two bring a lot of joy and welcome distraction during a day-long wrestling tournament! Such cuties!
Caeden lost a tough wrestleback match to end his day before Sylvia and I had to leave the tournament.
Sylvia got to babysit for my friend Megan's two boys--Caleb and Connor--for a while this evening so Megan and Fred could have a Valentine's date. She had lots of fun with them, playing outside on this crazy 65 degree February day, watching them play Legos and talk about Star Wars, and playing with their dog. She sure loves kiddos, and I think they like her pretty well too!
Meanwhile, back at the tournament, Ridgeview JH took THIRD place out of 19 teams!!! This team is going places!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment