Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stuff of the week

Monday evening:
Sylvia practicing piano...Caeden wanted to be close to her, so he brought his Legos into the room.

Caeden had band instrument night this week, and officially made the choice to be a percussionist! 

The girls are both really loving their planner binders for school and keeping all their assignments and activities straight!  They decorated the fronts of them with stamps and sparkly markers.

Saturday morning...It is SO HOT outside!  Jeremy got dressed and said, "Sun's out; guns out!"  Hahaha.  The Arrowsmith town-wide garage sales are today, but we only put a few things out in the front yard.  I'm thankful we didn't put more time into it, because no one came to our little village and we didn't sell a thing.

The bookmobile comes to our village every 3 weeks, and Caeden has asked a few times recently if we could go and if he could get his own library card.  We finally went today.  Sadly, when I pulled out our old library card, I realized it expired TEN YEARS AGO!  Ugh...that's embarrassing.  I got a new one, and Caeden got his very own library card and checked out 10 books and a dvd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment