Fall is close! The guys watched a little college football on Saturday.
I made some sausage stew, because it just felt like that kind of a day...
And we celebrated PoC's 3rd anniversary today! It's hard to believe we've been a church for 3 years already! God continues to amaze us! Here's a video I put together reviewing this past year:
This summer, we had a 15-week Capital Campaign, and a lot of the money raised went toward new design elements in the building that can be a little more permanent and relieve the setup team of having to give every Saturday night. The design team built some really beautiful pieces, and PoC looks more beautiful than ever.

The band met at 8am this morning to rehearse in the new sanctuary space.
The band met at 8am this morning to rehearse in the new sanctuary space.
Jeremy was in charge of setting up all the tables and chairs outside for lunch.
My PoC photography team worked really hard to get a ton of great shots today. And this one cracks me up! If I made it any bigger, you could see my tonsils!
These girls are such great friends. And I love that my teens love to be at church. I think they would rather be there than anywhere.
Tom and Jeremy sharing a laugh...love it.
Part of our beautiful new foyer...
New PoC K.I.D.S. hallway decor...
Pastor Todd gave out stress balls for us to use when we aren't feeling so gentle. I'm very excited about the new sermon series that kicked off today. God has been speaking to me about gentleness for years, and I am nowhere close to having it down yet.
We had 8 baptisms today!
God bless these guys! They are always doing the tedious behind-the-scenes physical work that no one notices.
What a great celebration! I made this video review of the day with the photography team's photos and videos.








No comments:
Post a Comment