Monday, September 15, 2014

Date with my teen

This evening, Sylvia had a birthday slumber party to go to at Emma's house.  We picked up a gift for Emma at Hobby Lobby, then met Jeremy as he got off work.  Jeremy took Sylvia to her slumber party, then took Caeden shopping for Legos at Meijer.

Annah and I got to have a little date night!  We had dinner at Chili's, a rare treat because I had a gift card.  Annah had never eaten there before, and really liked it.  We shared a chocolate chip skillet cookie too.  She really liked that!  

We went shopping for a baby gift (shower at church tomorrow!) at Hobby Lobby and Target.  It was fun to buy cute wittle bitty baby things.  We also stopped at Bath and Body Works and sniffed lots of yummy scents.  We bought some fall body sprays.

It was so nice to hang out with my sweet girl this evening.  She must have thanked me 20 times for dinner and shopping and the time together.  She sure is a kind and appreciative teenager.  She must have learned that from her daddy, because I sure wasn't that type of teen.  I am so amazed by her gentle spirit.

When we got home, Caeden was in his room happily building his new Metalbeard's Duel Lego set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment