We've run all the errands we can run this week while the girls have been at camp from 8:15-noon every day. So today, Caeden and I went to the park, just for fun!
I don't think he'd ever tried one of these out before.
It wasn't so successful...
This kid is just so goofy!
While I was watching Caeden play in the park, I looked on my Geocaching app to see if there were any caches nearby. It turned out there were 6 right there in the park! We decided to go looking for the closest one, and Caeden found it right away!
There was a puzzle cache in the park that we worked on for over an hour. (We haven't done many of these, so we didn't know how to decipher it.) We finally translated some Morse Code and found the first of 5 stations in the cache before getting stumped again. We will have to do some thinking and hope to go back and finish this one later.
After the girls' concert, we went to the mall for lunch. The girls didn't drink much of their sodas, so Caed decided to help them out.
We hit some good sales and got jeans, socks, underwear, and haircuts. I think we're almost ready to go back to school!





No comments:
Post a Comment