Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cakes and Camping

Sylvia baked a banana cake completely by herself today!  We read through the recipe card together and I gave her some pointers, but she did all the work by herself.  I think she felt pretty accomplished, I was very impressed and proud of her, and the cake is delicious!


It's another beautiful evening, and Sylvia said she'd like to sleep in the tent with Annah and Caeden.  So, we put it up again.  It's easy-peasy and only takes about 10 minutes.

They're even cute with their faces smooshed up against the netting.


All cozied up...

The four of us played a game of Skip-Bo (using the Candyland box as our table) in the tent as it got dark.



I went inside for a while and came back out to tell them it was time to sleep.  Sylvia decided she wasn't up for sleeping in the tent, so she came inside to her bed and Annah and Caeden stayed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment