The kids put up their Christmas tree this evening!
Caeden decided to start a new traidition of building Lego ornaments! He and Sylvia quickly whipped up a manger with a star on top, an ornament with 3 men praying, a Christmas tree...
and a Thanksgiving feast!
The kids were all so bubbly with excitement while they put the tree together and decorated it themselves. They sang Christmas carols, giggled, worked together and shared the joy of Christmas. At one point I heard Sylvia say, "I just love Christmas! It's so happy and joyful and full of love and fun!"
When they had the tree finished, they called me to come look at it, and this is how I saw them at the top of the stairs...
On this tree, they put a LOT--all the ornaments they've made over the years, all the ones we've been given, and the Big Lots ornaments I bought the first Christmas Jeremy and I were married. It is very full after 13 years of collecting!
The kids love the colored lights on this tree too, and we all love to have it on at night, shining into our bedrooms as we fall asleep. We are very thankful for so many blessings this holiday season!







No comments:
Post a Comment