Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sibling Wars




Of the three kids, there are definitely the most conflicts between Annah and Caeden.  Maybe because there is the widest age difference between them?  I'm not sure. 

This morning at my parents' house, Annah came upstairs crying to me because Caeden had punched her in the nose.  He did not deny this.  Upon further investigation, it was revealed that Annah had been bossing Caeden around. 

Their punishment was to sit like this, for 10 minutes, without making nasty faces or comments to each other...to "love each other" for 10 minutes.  They also had to apologize to each other sincerely, and say "I love you and I'm glad you're my sister/brother." 


Thankfully, it worked.  They thought it was funny and started smiling at each other right away. They really do love each other, even when they're driving each other crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment