Monday, February 14, 2011

Haircut Time

Thursday night after wrestling practice, Caeden was playing Sharks & Minnows with the "big kids" and apparently got "trampled on" and his knee injured.  He cried as Jeremy was giving him a bath because he didn't want to stand up and put weight on his knee.  He was up in the night because it was hurting him, and Jeremy gave him some Motrin.  I sent him to school Friday, and watched him run to the bus through a bunch of snow still on the sidewalk, so I was pretty sure he was doing better with it.  Still, Jeremy was worried about him, so I called and made a Saturday morning appointment for the doctor to look at it.

Saturday morning came, and Caeden hadn't mentioned his knee hurting.  I saw him twisting at the knees and playing and jumping around.  We all got around and into the car on our way to town, but decided to call the doctor and cancel the appointment on the way.

Instead, we decided to take Caeden to get a haircut.  His hair was pretty long.  Even though he had adorable curls when he was fresh out of the tub, it was pretty crazy for hat-wearing weather.  Krampa was worried that we didn't have any scissors to cut it, and Daddy has wanted to shave it all off for months.  So, I finally gave in.  And he looks cute.

His typical face when forced to have his picture taken...



Is this better, Krampa and Gram?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment