Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family

Krampa & Gram and the kids by the fence garden before we left
Thank you for such a wonderful start to our summer, Mom & Dad! You make your home so welcoming, and we love to spend time with you!


Me and my little chicken nuggets


I won't ever turn down a smooch from my little guy!


I don't know how it happens, but Travis & Erin always seem to manage to squirrel their way out of the pictures! So, I forced them to stand for one! Aren't they cute?!
Thank you Travis & Erin, for spending time with us! We love you!



This afternoon before heading home, we attended the Lopshire Family Reunion. It was good to see everyone, and many came from far away. We celebrated the baptism of Matt & Sheli's baby, Isaac, the 25th wedding anniversary of David & Karen, and the life of Uncle Lee who is suffering with a brain tumor. It is good to be together and thank the Lord for the life He has given us!

I'm just so excited to have this picture! It is the first time we've ever even attempted to take a picture of the whole Lopshire gang, and I think it turned out pretty nice! Jeremy's cousin Donny is a photographer in VA, and he thanked all the kids when he was done and told them what a good job they did posing for the picture!
So here we are--all 15 of us!
Jeremy's parents: Gary & Carolyn
Jeremy's brother, Eric, and his wife Marti
their six children: Wilson, Charles, Joseph, Simon, Andrew, Anthony
And the five of us!



1 comment:

nikki the red said...

your family is so beautiful! i'm happy for you!

Post a Comment