Not real, either of them, so don't freak out, Dad!
The kids school participates in a USDA health program, so they are not allowed to have candy or other sugary treats at school--even on holidays. So, parents were encouraged to be creative in what they filled eggs with for the preschool egg hunt. Caeden came home with a bag full of all kinds of cool trinkets. One egg had 100 fake tattoos of sports balls and skateboards and such. I was not about to put them on him one at a time, so yesterday we put on a whole leg full!

Just for fun after Caed's shower tonight, I combed him a goofy fro-hawk. He looked pretty cute, I thought, but wanted it combed out after a few minutes.

Always doing that "bootie dance..."

The kids school participates in a USDA health program, so they are not allowed to have candy or other sugary treats at school--even on holidays. So, parents were encouraged to be creative in what they filled eggs with for the preschool egg hunt. Caeden came home with a bag full of all kinds of cool trinkets. One egg had 100 fake tattoos of sports balls and skateboards and such. I was not about to put them on him one at a time, so yesterday we put on a whole leg full!
Just for fun after Caed's shower tonight, I combed him a goofy fro-hawk. He looked pretty cute, I thought, but wanted it combed out after a few minutes.
Always doing that "bootie dance..."
1 comment:
Hehe! Wonder where he learned that dance??!! ...daddy ;)
Post a Comment