Friday, April 17, 2009

Sylvia's Holly Hobbie Mini Album

I've been wanting to put this album together for about 3 1/2 years, since I took these pictures of Sylvia, and just now got to it. Sometimes it just takes me a while to make the time, but I'm glad to have this special project completed.
I took these pictures of my sweet Sylvia when she was just 2 1/2. The Holly Hobbie doll is just like the one I had when I was little. The dress was one I got out of a "free" box at a garage sale before Sylvia was ever born, and used just for these pictures. All of the quotes throughout the album are collected from actual Holly Hobby items.



If the slideshow above is too much for your connection to load,
click the picture below to go to the album.

Holly Hobbie Mini Album



1 comment:

Margee' said...

Taryn, this is so cute!

Post a Comment