Friday, June 27, 2008

Vacation Day 1!

Here we are in Indiana! We made our way over yesterday. Jeremy was working in Lafayette, so the kids and I picked him up there and made our way up to my parents' house then. It was nice to have a change of scenery on the long drive.

Today, Jeremy and I slept in. He was long overdue for getting some sleep! He has been so busy lately with work, helping others, studying for a LOMA test (which he passed on Wednesday! Yay!), and just being his awesome self. He seriously never gets even 6 hours of sleep in a night. I don't know how he functions. I would be physically sick, myself. Anyway, I'm rambling...Jeremy took off with his brother and cousin this afternoon to head up to northern Illinois for the Fischer Memorial Golf Outing. I hope they'll have good weather.

The kids were baking with Gram by 8:30 this morning. They made Rhubarb Goodie and Oatmeal Scotchies. (Both are more than half gone already.) They rode bikes in the driveway a lot today, although the mosquitoes here are viscous!!! They also fingerpainted, played playdough, blocks, and repeated all those activities. We visited with Great Grandma Crabill for a bit. Tonight, Travis & Erin came over for dinner and we all watched Enchanted, which we hadn't seen. Everyone else is in bed, so apparently I better head that way too...

No comments:

Post a Comment