Lots o' little activities going on with the Lopshire fam this weekend...
-Last night Annah and I had a date night. Per her request, we went to Monical's Pizza (my fav!) in Gibson City to use up one of her free pizza coupons she earned through her school's family reading program. (For kindergarten, if they are read to for ten minutes 20 days out of the month, they receive the coupon. Annah has received 5 coupons, and this was the first we've used up!)
It was really fun just to spend time hanging out and talking with Annah one-on-one without interruptions. She just amazes me--everything about the person she is amazes me. I love her so much.
After we ate we went to ALCO and shopped around. We picked out some dollar candies--Dots for her, Good 'n' Plenty for me, and Pull 'n' Peel Twizzlers for Daddy. And, I was jump-up-and-down-excited to find the 1985 TV movie Alice in Wonderland has finally been released on DVD!!! (When this was on when I was a kid, Mom & Dad taped it, and I must have watched it once a week for months! This was around the time where I started having trouble sleeping, and they thought it was probably because of the scary Jabberwocky in the movie. I later realized it was because I was afraid someone was going to break into our house.--A friend's house and a relatives house had break-ins around that time, and they lived near us.) Anyway...LOVE this movie, and am so excited to have it on DVD!
-Today Jeremy and I gave blood at the Arrowsmith blood drive! J hadn't given in several years, and I never had. He did fine, and it didn't phase him a bit. I did okay, but got a bit woozy during the process. I've been a little funky all day, actually, so I guess I'm just a wimp. I'm super glad I could do it though.
-Annah has had a fever today, so our plans for having a sitter tonight were foiled. Jeremy went to a surprise 30th b-day party for a co-worker/friend by himself tonight, and the kids are hanging here with me and watching the Wiggles.
1 comment:
that jabberwocky scared the living daylights out of me!!!!!!
Post a Comment