Saturday, March 31, 2007
Allergic to Spring?!?! Are you kidding me?
Apparently, I am allergic to spring!? I don't mean, sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose kind of allergic...I mean broken out in hives that spread into what the doctor called an "inflamation" allergic. Last Saturday evening, I was sitting on the couch watching TV and noticed I was getting itchy. I realized I was breaking out in hives. Now, I do this every so often--usually a couple times a year, and usually don't figure out what causes it. Well, I waited it out all week, and it would get a little better, but in the evenings and morning I would be all covered in hives. It just kept getting worse and worse. So, I went to PromtCare this last night and the doc said it's probably the change of season. He put me on two different kinds of antihistimines as well as Prednisone and advised me to get an allergy test. I suppose it's time since this has been happening to me all my life. Most of the hives are gone this morning, so the meds are already working.
No comments:
Post a Comment