Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas is coming!


Sunday, December 17, 2006 - 
This morning the preschoolers at church presented their little Christmas program called Joy Train. Sylvia has been talking about the program excitedly for weeks, came home ecstatic from practice yesterday, anxiously dressed her best and had her hair done in curlers this morning, and stood up on stage...and sulked the whole time.

She didn't crack a smile or even open her mouth to sing a note. We couldn't figure out why she was so upset, and her only excuse afterwards was, "I was too tired."  
What?!?!


Below, you can see her (wearing the 'N' sign) amidst all of the other singing, smiling children...

--------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 17, 2006 - making "music" on the little horn ornaments that are supposed to hang on the tree


Sunday, December 17, 2006


Sunday, December 17, 2006 - I decided to let the kids decorate the tree. I put the lights and star on, but they did the garlands and ornaments. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment