Thursday, April 6, 2006

Growing and playing some more


It's kind of difficult to get Caeden to talk into the microphone and actually say what I want him to. But, a couple more of Caeden's favorite things to say are "cookie" and "shoe."

I took Annah to the doctor today to get her physical for kindergarten. When we got there, the nurse told me she'd already had it. I thought she had too, but when I asked about scheduling it, they told me she needed to come back. Anyway, I asked about what Sylvia's height was last month, because I couldn't remember, and the nurse told me she was 35.5 inches tall, and weighed 29 pounds. I must have heard her wrong last month, because I thought she was 24 pounds. Anyway, she actually does weigh 5 pounds more than Caeden.

Caeden tried on his raincoat today, and walked all over the kitchen for about 15 minutes saying, "Coat! Coat! Coat!" He didn't want to take it off; he felt so cool in it!


my favorite 3 kids in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment