Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Growing in so many ways


Sylvia and Caeden visited the doctor today for their 3-year and 18-month check-ups. Sylvia weighed 24 pounds with her clothes on, and Caeden weighed 23 pounds, 15 ounces with no clothes on! So, I think it would be safe to say that Caeden actually weighs more than Sylvia! I was actually kind of surprised, because Caeden seems like he has thinned out since he started walking. Sylvie is still a couple inches taller than Caeden, at least.

 Annah and her February school stuff

In February, Annah's class learned about Community Workers and practiced Kindness. The kids cut out paper hearts and took them home for parents to fill out when they did something kind. When children brought hearts back to school the teacher read them to the class and put them on the bulletin board. The kids also made Valentines, which they delivered to community workers on their field trip to the library, post office, bank, and gas station/quick mart. The last day of the month was "When I grow up I want to be..." and Annah drew a picture of herself in the future--as a mommy.
Color: pink
Shape: heart
Letters: S,T,U,V

No comments:

Post a Comment