Sunday, March 5, 2006

Baptism, Birthday, Beautiful Life



I was baptized today!! Even though I have been a Christian for almost 20 years now, I knew I needed to be obedient to the Lord and be baptized with water as scripture commands. Travis & Erin made a treacherous trip down from Ottawa this morning to be here, and our friends the Stambaughs came too! It was an incredibly special day!!

Today is also Sylvia's 3rd birthday! As I type this, she is in the kitchen with Daddy and siblings telling them, "I'm the birthday girl; I should go first." about helping with making pancakes. She is such the little princess! We just thank the Lord every day for her joyful personality and funny little antics! She is a real treasure! We are really looking forward to her party next weekend!


Caeden is big enough to ride the peapod rocker now, and he enjoys it!




Sylvia received a Sing-A-Long Barbie microphone set from Uncle Travis & Aunt Erin for her birthday today! Even though she was straight-faced when she opened it at the restaurant, she couldn't wait to take it out of the box at home! She said, "I love it! I love it a lot!"



Sylvie practicing and learning all the new songs...



Sylvia and Annah can even play with the microphones at the same time since there are two. They like to sing together--most of the time.



Sylvia helped Daddy with some work this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment