I got to read a book to Annah's class today! Up until now, I have hesitated to go because I wasn't sure how Sylvia and Caeden would behave. But, they are comfortable enough there now, so we all went. The class is learning about outer space this month, and I got to read the book There Was A Bold Lady Who Wanted A Star to them. Then we stayed until the end of class, and got to see how Annah in action at school. She loved having Sylvie there, and kept her right by her side the whole time, showing her everything. She even let her help her on her project and play with her in the gym. Sylvie loved be treated like a big kid, and Caeden had fun with all the attention he got from the kids. I loved being able to see Annah at school and how she listened to the teachers and knew the routine and interacted with the other kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment