Well, we did find out one of Sylvia's problems this morning...She has a forgetful mommy! I forgot I wasn't supposed to let her eat before her x-ray this morning, so she couldn't have it--even though she threw up her entire breakfast in the car on the way there anyway.
Speaking of throwing up, Jeremy had the stomach flu this weekend. He is doing better, but still recovering. Ugh. The rest of us tried hard to stay away from him and his germs, but we'll see how successful we were...
Sylvia is finally starting to show interest in sleeping in her little toddler bed. We moved it into her room Saturday night, and once she and Annah finally settled down, she did sleep in it. But, last night, we were all too tired to deal with the process of her winding down, so she slept in her crib. I don't think she's quite big (or disciplined) enough to stay in the toddler bed and not get up and play quite yet-- especially with the distraction of having her sister in the room with her, not to mention toys, books, etcetera...
No comments:
Post a Comment