Thursday, February 3, 2005



Sylvie and Caeden are both a little bit sick with colds. Sylvia has had a slight fever since yesterday, but if she gets medicine it stays down.

On Monday, Sylvia will be having an Upper G.I. And, in March, she will be seeing a gastro doc.
She is still throwing up almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I am past the point where the doctor saying, "Well, maybe she will just grow out of it." is acceptable. I can't watch my child make herself throw up everything in her stomach anymore. So, we now start the journey of trying to figure out what makes her do this. I pray that it will not be a long series of tests with only more questions at the end. I pray the doctors will be able to help us figure out why she does this, and how to help her stop doing this--quickly. If you would join us in praying for Sylvia, we would greatly appreciate it.


---------------------------------

Jeremy is starting to transition over to his new job a little bit, even though his first actual day on the new job isn't until the 28th. Today he got to meet a lot of the people he'll be working with, and he said they were all very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment