Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Low heart rate

Today the baby's heartrate was low when the doctor checked it. She put me on the monitor for a few minutes, and saw that it was fine. Of course, it kind of freaked me out in the process though. She said my belly is measuring right on, and that I am now dilated to a "good 3 centimeters." She asked if I was wanting to be induced, and I told her I prefer not to be. (She told me that my last ultrasound showed a due date of 10/2/04, which would make me now overdue.) She also asked how big my biggest baby had been, and I reminded her that Annah was 8 pounds, 13 ounces. She asked if I thought this one was as big, but I told her that I feel like, no, this one is smaller. So, she didn't pressure me to be induced. I think since I am dilated to 3, she thinks I will labor somewhat soon. I hope that's the case.


The girls and I got McDonald's and went to the park with Carlene and Ashley after school today. It was nice to be outside, and the kids had fun playing on the playground. Sylvia even went down the big slide again and again. She is a brave one.

No comments:

Post a Comment