Thursday, August 29, 2002

Icky Sicky, Grrrr


    Last Friday (23rd) we had dinner with Kevin, Dustin, Mary Jean and Jeff, Dmitri, Michaela, and Mason, at the Bayern Stube in Gibson City.   The food there is great  authentic German food, and it was nice to spend some time with friends.
    
Saturday Jeremy joined them all again at the Havens' residence to view the 1st Ohio State football game of the season.
    
We've been having a little bit of trouble getting Annah to go in the nursery at church lately, but she did better on Sunday.  Soon she will be going into the Toddler Room, after she turns 2.

I am now sick. I have an icky sinus infection. I called my OBGYN's office yesterday, and they were about to prescribe Zithromax for me, when they realized I am allergic to every single possible kind of antibiotic out there. They told me to call my primary care physician. The nurse there pretty much told me I can never take antibiotics again ever in my life. Great! :-/  Hrmph.

Annah has a sinus infection too.  Hopefully they'll go soon and Jeremy won't get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment