Now in the second trimester...
Last week, I had my first dream about the baby. It was a pretty weird dream (as most of mine are, for some reason). The baby came way too early, and when it came out, the nurse said it had to go back in! (Yikes!!!) She put some kind of monitor or something on it and attempted to do just that.
I somehow escaped that hospital (and went to another?? I'm not sure.) safely with the baby. Anyway, in the midst of all that strangeness, the baby was a little tiny girl.
The dream was very vivid, and I saw what the baby looked like in it. Since then, I've just had other weird dreams, but they weren't really about the baby, though I was pregnant in them.
I always have weird dreams, but I think I might dream more frequently when I'm pregnant. Jeremy tells me that if I just didn't sleep so much, I wouldn't dream such weird stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment