Friday, February 5, 2021

Honoring Fall Play Seniors

 We had a small cast party for the Fall Play today after school.  Some of the juniors made beautiful posters for each of the seniors and included photos of their performances throughout high school.
I can barely hold it together around these kids; I am so sad that I couldn't help give them a performance. They've now lost 3 shows in the past year. We did have good times and good memories putting It's A Wonderful Life together, and it occurred to me today that I have directed all the Fall Plays for this class. I am really proud of them.

It was surreal to see Sylvia with her senior poster, I must say. She has been a shining star on that stage, and I am constantly amazed at her leadership and stretching of herself in theatre.



No comments:

Post a Comment