Saturday, October 26, 2019

Oh hey, we were under a boil order for a week.  Ugggg.

My To-Do lists for play have moved to paper and clipboard now.  To Bring, To Get, To Do, 
and To Buy:

I got a Snap from Annah Friday night while she and Allison were attending a play at Greenville!

This afternoon/evening I went up to the school and started painting the flats and doors on the set. I'll have to go back tomorrow, but hopefully Sylvia and Caeden will go with me.  There are 9 flats up, and I have to come up with something that will look like chair rail. So, it's a lot of painting. 
These doors were blue for Mamma Mia, and I painted over the blue (which was already over many other coats) to make them brown for our restaurant.

While I was painting, Sylvia and her friends were getting ready for the youth group Halloween party and Haunted Mansion at the Alvis' historic manor.  The family ministries team has been preparing and rehearsing all week!

They decided to go as scarecrows, and did such cute makeup!

Thanks for the plaid shirts, Krampa!!

Isabella, Sophia, and Briley got ready at our house with Sylvia.

Jeremy drove them to the party, where RJ and Alexis met them.  Reports were that the haunted house was really scary, and they had tons of fun!

Caeden wanted to spend the evening at home relaxing and refueling.  
Here he is being a "typical teenage boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment