Thursday, August 3, 2017

I woke up to a gorgeous sunrise happening this morning.  Our bedroom window faces north, so I usually don't see the sunrise. But today it was so beautiful, it took up the whole northeastern sky.  Obviously, I couldn't capture a good picture through the screen of our window, but I was just excited how awesome it was to start the day this way! 

We are getting ready to go on vacation! So, today I had Caeden clean out the car. I got the shopvac ready for him, and gave him detailed instructions and a tub of disinfectant wipes too.  It took him almost 2 hours, but I think now he will better appreciate the fact that our car is not a dumpster.



This evening, after Sylvia's cello lesson, we went to the store to get some road trip snacks, suncsreen, and a few other things for vacation.  Caeden thought he needed this...

It was half off, and he has been thinking about it for a few weeks. However, his dad and I helped him consider the purchase, and he decided to go with a smaller option.  (Thank goodness!  I didn't want that huge thing in the house!)

Working on some mandala projects recently...
...This one with ocean inspired colors as I look forward to our vacation...

No comments:

Post a Comment