Caeden went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and got 2 vaccines--a shot in each shoulder. This morning, he was not feeling well, and those shoulders were really hurting him. I took him to swim practice, but the pool was so cold that the coaches had the kids doing relays and exercises in the grass for the first half hour. When it was time to get in the pool, Caeden was feeling so badly (stomach upset, headache, blurred vision) that I just took him home to rest for a little bit.
I am not a gardener, but I am pretty excited that this year the cherry wine daylillies in front of our house are big and full and blooming! (I only have perennial flowers, for low-maintenance, and have been waiting a few years for these to spread out and get big.)
After Sylvia was done with musical rehearsal at noon today, we picked her up and made our way to Indiana to spend the weekend with family!
We went to watch Tessa play t-ball, then went back to Mom and Dad's for supper--including berry cobbler! Mmm!
Krampa's baby quail are growing!
We played a very fun family game of wiffle ball in the barnyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment