The girls don't have/let me do their hair very often, but Sylvia was having one of those days yesterday and didn't feel like doing her hair herself. Fishtail braids are about the only cool looking braid I know how to do.
Annah-Banana and her breakfast banana. She loves 'em!
The girl who has cut my hair for the past few years moved to a different shop. I know this because she called several of her clients that I referred to her and they told me. She didn't call me, so I guess I was not a good customer for her. Our neighbor across the street owns a salon in Lexington, and today I went to her for a haircut. She is very professional, and I will continue to go to her.
One of Jeremy's coworkers sent me this picture of him being crowned "King of Life" today. An inside joke at work that was apparently good for a laugh on a Friday...
Sylvia stayed home from school today because she had a fever when she woke up this morning. She had the sniffles yesterday, but it's a full-on cold today. She has rested and watched H20 all day. This evening Jeremy, Annah, and Caeden went to the first football game (and marching band halftime show) of the season, but Sylv didn't feel up to going. She and I stayed home together and watched Heidi with Shirley Temple. She was disappointed it wasn't more like the book, but thought Shirley was pretty cute. Although I'm sorry she isn't feeling well, I'm glad for a day with Sylvia.






No comments:
Post a Comment