Loved this moment...
After our walk around the farm, Krampa decided Annah needed a chance to drive Ol' Blue before it is sold. I don't think Annah was too excited about the idea, but she hopped up in the truck along with Krampa anyway. She looked very nervous!
Before Krampa put it in gear, she said she didn't even know what to do! I told her: pedal on the right is the gas, pedal on the left is the break, use right foot for both, don't use left foot for anything. She said, "That doesn't even make sense!" and they were off!
She drove around the barnyard a couple times and came back. She still looked freaked out and said, "That was scary!!!" Dad said her heart was beating like crazy!
For the evening, the five of us went to visit Grandpa and Grandma L and Great Grandma D. Grandma showed us all the new things Uncle Walt has been working on for her in the house--new bathroom floor, tile, Jeremy's old room redone for Great Grandma, new doors, new carpet. She is very excited.
The 8 of us went to eat at Dairy Queen and had a fun time visiting. I didn't take any pictures though! I think I was in a sugar coma from the yummy pumpkin pie blizzard.
When we got back to Krampa's and Gram's the kids let Bryce and Grayson try on the new camouflage hats Grandpa L gave them.
I made a blonde Texas sheet cake this morning, and it was finally time to celebrate all our October and November birthdays! (I think we scared Tessie with our singing!)
She had some fun playing cowgirl though.
Travis and Erin gave Caeden a new LEGO Star Wars Wii game and some baseball cards. He was a LOT excited!











No comments:
Post a Comment