Oh, the school year is winding up before it winds down! We have lots of busy things to do before the official end of school!
This morning I cut some fresh lilacs from our two blooming bushes because the kids wanted to take some to their awesome teachers.
I watched them walk to the bus stop, as I do every morning,
knowing they are almost 1st-, 3rd-, and 5th-graders.
I have loved volunteering in Sylvia's classroom this year. Her teacher is fabulous.
Sylvia's class got to go outside during Spelling today and take their test
with sidewalk chalk on the blacktop!
I've also loved helping the kindergarten teachers this year. Mrs. T. has been such a blessing to our family since Annah had her for kindergarten, and she was perfect for Caeden too.
We will miss her tons!
Caeden and his friends were having a ball at recess today. He was working on his jumping skills...
Bunch of cuties...
Caeden knows no stranger or enemy. I hope he stays that way his whole life.
"You who are young, make the most of your youth. Relish your youthful vigor..."
-Ecclesiastes 11:9a









No comments:
Post a Comment