This afternoon the McEowen family gathered for Randi's bridal shower. Mom did a beautiful job preparing for it, and it was one of the nicest showers I've attended. Randi will be a lovely bride, I know, and I'm so sad we won't be able to get to the wedding.
Tessa and her mommy arrived, looking very chic and ready for the shower.
For one of her shower games, Randi was made to bake a cake from scratch--without a recipe. She took it in stride, and was very meticulous about it.
For another game, three teams created tissue paper bridal gowns in 10 minutes.
The little girls loved being made over, and were darling little brides!
My mom created a towel cake in Randi's wedding colors, complete with a hydrangea freshly picked from her garden this morning.
Randi received some nice gifts, and seems to be a very happy bride. It was also great to meet her fiance, Josh, who worked 13 hours and then drove all the way from West Virginia to meet everyone!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment