Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Good Morning My Baby



I called in to the Christian radio station (WBGL - 91.7 FM) this morning... They were talking about songs you sing to your kids to wake them up. So, I called in and sang "Good Morning My Baby" to the deejays. They both said, "Wow! That was great! I love that one!" But, I don't know if they played it or not, because I called while we were on the way to Annah's school, and if they did play it, we missed it while we were inside the school! I heard say later that they had one lady call in with a really great song, but I don't know if they meant me or someone else...

Here are the lyrics to the song.  It's by Buddy Castle.

Good morning my baby, good morning to you.
I love you, my baby. I love you, I do.
You're getting bigger with every new day.
And you're getting stronger in every way. Good morning my baby,
good morning to you.
I love you my baby. I love you I do.

Good morning to the flowers
and the meadows and trees.
Good morning to the bunnies
and the butterflies and bees.

Good morning my baby, good morning to you.
I love you, my baby. I love you, I do.
I am so happy that you are here.
You are so special,
So precious and dear.

Good morning my baby
Good morning to you.
I love you my baby. I love you I do.

Good morning to the sun
and the clouds in the sky.
Good morning morning to the birds
singing songs as they fly.

Good morning my baby
Good morning to you.
I love you my baby. I love you I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment