Caeden visited Dr. K. today for his 9-mo. check-up. Dr. said Caeden has a great smile! We agree! :) Caeden gained almost 4 pounds in the past 3 months, and now weighs 20 lbs., 14 oz. (Sylvia only weighs 23, so he is closing in fast on her!) He is somewhere around 30 inches tall. (I'm just not convinced the way they measure babies is very accurate.) He's pretty tall for his age anyway.
Yesterday, I was taking a shower while Annah was eating her breakfast. Annah came into the bathroom and told me that she had tried to feed Caeden a piece of her cereal (We had minutes before discussed her NOT EVER putting anything into Caeden's mouth.), but that he spit it out. I told her (among other things) that she would be getting a spanking when I got out of the shower. A few moments later she came back in the bathroom and said, "Mommy, I gave myself a spanking; a hard one! You don't have to do it now!"
Happy Birthdays to Todd K. and Andy H. today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment