We are trying to get things back to "normal" around here. I am feeling pretty good now, and am thankful for that. I saw the urologist this morning and he said by my x-rays from Friday I have passed about half of the kidney stone he broke up. He also said the x-ray showed that my right kidney is clear!!! Not sure how that happened, but I'm glad it did! We scheduled my next ESWL for a few weeks from now. So, hopefully, after that one's done I will be free from kidney stones!
Caeden is one month old today! How does that happen?!? Little babies grow SO quickly! I actually put bedding on the crib in Caeden's room a few days ago, and he has spent a few hours (even some at night!) in it. He is a very snuggly, sleepy guy.
Sylvia is apparently not so sleepy. She is a little ball of fire these days--always on the go. She talks constantly, moves constantly, plays constantly, and keeps us laughing constantly. One is such a fun age, though we can tell TWO is just around the corner. ;)
We think Annah is starting to sing along with her classmates at school and church. Maybe she will actually sing a little bit during her Christmas programs...we hope. She sure sings a lot at home!
Sorry we haven't posted any new pictures for a couple weeks. Our digital camera batteries died, and I haven't found the charger to recharge them yet. Soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment