Friday, May 14, 2004

HCJ

Friday, May 14, 2004 - Yesterday was our 4-year wedding anniversary!  I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband!
Jeremy let me go see Harry Connick Jr. in concert on our anniversary!  My friend Lori came over from Indiana, because we have always said we would go see Harry together when we got the chance.  (We've been trying to make it happen for several years!)  Harry and his band put on a fantastic concert!!  Lori and I were like silly jr. high girls; we were so excited.  The only bad thing was that when we got there, our seats were double-booked!  Ticketmaster screwed up royally and double-booked a whole bunch of seats!  We spent probably almost the first half hour of the concert trying to find empty seats and repeatedly being kicked out of them when people got there to claim them.  We ended up in the 7th row, which was actually 4 rows closer than our original seats, so that was good.  It was a great concert nonetheless, and I was so thankful to get to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment