20 WEEKS! We're half-way there!!! Wow, it's going fast! We have so much to do before this baby arrives!
On Saturday night, I went through a couple baby name books again and added to and subtracted from our short lists of names for boy or girl. I don't feel like we have any we feel very strongly about yet.
Last night, as we were lying in bed, Jeremy finally was able to feel the baby kick. He doesn't have much patience in waiting on it, so he was lucky it actually moved while he was waiting for it to. The movements are easy to feel from the outside of my tummy now too, and the baby moves a lot of the time.
Last night, I had another dream about the baby being born. It was a girl in this dream. I still think it's a boy though, and Jeremy is convinced it's a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment