Happy St. Patrick's Day! Is it time for spring yet? We're sure ready for it!
Jeremy spent the entire 3-day weekend being Daddy and Mommy! And, he did a great job--even cooked, cleaned, and took care of Annah all by himself! On Friday, I had the opportunity to attend the Hearts At Home National Conference for stay-at-home moms, which happens to be held here in Normal, Illinois. It was thoroughly enjoyable, encouraging, inspiring, uplifting, educational, and energizing! In fact, I hope to attend both days next year!
After I got home from the conference and put Annah in bed, I came down with the flu. So, Jeremy got to spend Saturday and most of Sunday too taking care of her and Annah and the house. I'm feeling mostly better now, thank goodness.
Annah decided last night in the middle of the night that she was suddenly scared of her bed. She didn't sleep much at all during the night, and refused to nap this morning either. We decided that problem wasn't going to last. She slept in her bed for 3 hours this afternoon and is sleeping there soundly at this moment. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment